A pro-Bitcoin former U.S. presidential candidate is the first senator to test positive for coronavirus.
Politics is an activity of public authorities and administrations that is aimed at making decisions and resolving issues related to the functioning of a human community, particularly a state. Politics is divided between domestic and foreign policies, the latter of which is responsible for activities and relations with other states while, at the same time, preserving its national interests. World news concerning politics has important role in every country and, thereby, in the life of its citizens. As the use of cryptocurrency has spread globally, with governments having different opinions and, therefore, affecting international relations, many are trying to find ways to regulate it. Any news concerning world politics and cryptocurrencies has become popular in communities worldwide.
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO