The presidential candidate of Nigeria’s leading opposition party promises to regulate cryptocurrency if he wins the elections in February.
Politics is an activity of public authorities and administrations that is aimed at making decisions and resolving issues related to the functioning of a human community, particularly a state. Politics is divided between domestic and foreign policies, the latter of which is responsible for activities and relations with other states while, at the same time, preserving its national interests. World news concerning politics has important role in every country and, thereby, in the life of its citizens. As the use of cryptocurrency has spread globally, with governments having different opinions and, therefore, affecting international relations, many are trying to find ways to regulate it. Any news concerning world politics and cryptocurrencies has become popular in communities worldwide.
- PwC Partners With BitFury to Create Blockchain Accelerator in Russia
- Number of Crypto Users Nearly Doubled in 2018, Study Says
- Opera Releases ‘Web 3-Ready’ Android Browser With Ethereum, DApp Support
- UAE Exchange, Ripple to Launch Blockchain Remittances to Asia by Q1 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12