Block.one is working with an international law firm on lobbying in “policy related to blockchain.”
Politics is an activity of public authorities and administrations that is aimed at making decisions and resolving issues related to the functioning of a human community, particularly a state. Politics is divided between domestic and foreign policies, the latter of which is responsible for activities and relations with other states while, at the same time, preserving its national interests. World news concerning politics has important role in every country and, thereby, in the life of its citizens. As the use of cryptocurrency has spread globally, with governments having different opinions and, therefore, affecting international relations, many are trying to find ways to regulate it. Any news concerning world politics and cryptocurrencies has become popular in communities worldwide.
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement
- Bancor Seeks to Exclude US Users From Trading Over Regulatory Uncertainty
- Blockchain Hits Top 10 Future Skills in LinkedIn Asia Pacific Report
- Chair of House Financial Services Committee Requests Halt on Facebook’s Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains