The chief market analyst of ThinkMarkets says BTC will probably hit $60,000 to $100,000 during its next bull run.
Bitcoin price prediction is currently a question in high demand as the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Most cryptocurrency predictions are based on potential supply and demand that, for their part, depend on the adoption of Bitcoin in countries, acceptance of it as a payment, the security of virtual storages, etc. One of the signs of a positive BTC prediction is its rise in popularity, which is why Bitcoin traders use advertisements to show people the possibility of gaining money by buying digital currency. Bitcoin trend predictions can be presented in different forms, such as diagrams, graphs or Bitcoin price-prediction charts, which are the most popular among the Bitcoin community. It is not just BTC price predictions that are available, but also Ethereum price predictions, Litecoin price predictions, along with other altcoins.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000