Crypto expert Bobby Lee said Bitcoin could hit $10,000 by May, and $25,000 by December.
Bitcoin price prediction is currently a question in high demand as the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Most cryptocurrency predictions are based on potential supply and demand that, for their part, depend on the adoption of Bitcoin in countries, acceptance of it as a payment, the security of virtual storages, etc. One of the signs of a positive BTC prediction is its rise in popularity, which is why Bitcoin traders use advertisements to show people the possibility of gaining money by buying digital currency. Bitcoin trend predictions can be presented in different forms, such as diagrams, graphs or Bitcoin price-prediction charts, which are the most popular among the Bitcoin community. It is not just BTC price predictions that are available, but also Ethereum price predictions, Litecoin price predictions, along with other altcoins.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis