U.S. SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce, dubbed “Crypto Mom” for her pro-crypto stance, said the future of a Bitcoin ETF is still uncertain.
Bitcoin price prediction is currently a question in high demand as the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Most cryptocurrency predictions are based on potential supply and demand that, for their part, depend on the adoption of Bitcoin in countries, acceptance of it as a payment, the security of virtual storages, etc. One of the signs of a positive BTC prediction is its rise in popularity, which is why Bitcoin traders use advertisements to show people the possibility of gaining money by buying digital currency. Bitcoin trend predictions can be presented in different forms, such as diagrams, graphs or Bitcoin price-prediction charts, which are the most popular among the Bitcoin community. It is not just BTC price predictions that are available, but also Ethereum price predictions, Litecoin price predictions, along with other altcoins.
- PwC Partners With BitFury to Create Blockchain Accelerator in Russia
- Number of Crypto Users Nearly Doubled in 2018, Study Says
- Opera Releases ‘Web 3-Ready’ Android Browser With Ethereum, DApp Support
- UAE Exchange, Ripple to Launch Blockchain Remittances to Asia by Q1 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12