The potential benefits of tokenization for the liquidity of commercial real estate.
Real Estate News
Real Estate is the business of selling, buying and renting real property. The term real property is used to define a land that is owned by some individual with all the improvements integrated with it, such as houses, apartments, machinery, among other things. A person who works on the sales and marketing of real property is called a realtor or real estate broker. Commercial real estate is one of the main sectors of a capitalist economy, with a large amount of finance and influence on government decisions. It’s no wonder that real estate has many possible applications for blockchain. Blockchain may be used to make a record of the deal and reduce the possibility of fraud, and to lessen third-party involvement, such as realtors and searching websites. Smart contracts are especially useful in renting, for both the lessee and lessor to insure the transactions and its conditions.
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM