Dubai-based real estate giant Emaar will launch an ERC-20 token developed by Swiss blockchain startup Lykke.
Real Estate News
Real Estate is the business of selling, buying and renting real property. The term real property is used to define a land that is owned by some individual with all the improvements integrated with it, such as houses, apartments, machinery, among other things. A person who works on the sales and marketing of real property is called a realtor or real estate broker. Commercial real estate is one of the main sectors of a capitalist economy, with a large amount of finance and influence on government decisions. It’s no wonder that real estate has many possible applications for blockchain. Blockchain may be used to make a record of the deal and reduce the possibility of fraud, and to lessen third-party involvement, such as realtors and searching websites. Smart contracts are especially useful in renting, for both the lessee and lessor to insure the transactions and its conditions.
- Binance API Seemingly Reveals Ongoing Margin Trading Implementation
- Mt. Gox Trustee: Creditors Will Soon Receive Decisions Over Rehabilitation Claims
- Ex-NATO Secretary General Bullish on Blockchain as He Partners With Swiss Startup
- Sirin Labs Partners With MyEtherWallet to Enhance Outreach of Blockchain Smartphone
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20