Real estate tycoon Ben Shaoul has sold a retail condo in Manhattan’s prestigious Upper East Side for $15.3 million in Bitcoin.
Real Estate News
Real Estate is the business of selling, buying and renting real property. The term real property is used to define a land that is owned by some individual with all the improvements integrated with it, such as houses, apartments, machinery, among other things. A person who works on the sales and marketing of real property is called a realtor or real estate broker. Commercial real estate is one of the main sectors of a capitalist economy, with a large amount of finance and influence on government decisions. It’s no wonder that real estate has many possible applications for blockchain. Blockchain may be used to make a record of the deal and reduce the possibility of fraud, and to lessen third-party involvement, such as realtors and searching websites. Smart contracts are especially useful in renting, for both the lessee and lessor to insure the transactions and its conditions.
- Bitcoin Fixes This: PayPal Cuts Payouts to Over 100,000 Pornhub Models
- Power Ledger Completes Peer-to-Peer Solar Energy Trading Trial in India
- Crypto Exchange OKEx Launches Bitcoin Futures Margined With Tether
- Coinbase Card Adds XRP and Launches in 10 More European Countries
- Bitcoin Price Tests $8,500 Support as Trader Warns of Further New Lows