Former United States Senator Rick Santorum has joined the board of the Catholic community-oriented cryptocurrency project dubbed Cathio.
Religion’s definition is a cultural system that constitutes traditions, behaviors, ethics and organizations that are established for maintaining a certain set of beliefs about supernatural, spiritual and transcendental entities and events. The religions of the world are a major cultural element of countries, regions and societies. Religion strongly influences the behavior of people, plus the political and economical structure of nations. Modern religions and religions of the past are both studied by psychologists, anthropologists and historians. The four largest religions of the world are Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism which currently cover around 78 percent of the world’s population. However, it is often stated that the percentage of people that actually maintain all the declared practices of their respective religions is significantly less than the results given by surveys.
- Bakkt Rolls Out ‘Critical’ Bitcoin Custody After NY Gives Green Light
- Dutch Court Orders Facebook to Remove Fake Bitcoin Ads
- China’s State-Run Media: Bitcoin Is Blockchain’s First Success
- Bitcoin Price Falls Below $9K as Bears Back in Control Eyeing $8.2K
- Bitcoin Price Returns to $8.7K as Resistance Becomes New Bull Support