Money and religion often leads to corruption, but now there is the “Karma Token” to stop this.
Religion’s definition is a cultural system that constitutes traditions, behaviors, ethics and organizations that are established for maintaining a certain set of beliefs about supernatural, spiritual and transcendental entities and events. The religions of the world are a major cultural element of countries, regions and societies. Religion strongly influences the behavior of people, plus the political and economical structure of nations. Modern religions and religions of the past are both studied by psychologists, anthropologists and historians. The four largest religions of the world are Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism which currently cover around 78 percent of the world’s population. However, it is often stated that the percentage of people that actually maintain all the declared practices of their respective religions is significantly less than the results given by surveys.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- Overstock’s Blockchain Subsidiary Misses Target for $100 Million Capital Injection
- Official Chinese Currency Renminbi to Become Cryptocurrency, Expert Says
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth