Payment gateway service Netpay International partnered with Israeli firm BNC LedgerTech to integrate blockchain, according to Finance Magnates.
A remittance is a payment document, such as a bank draft, check, money transfer, etc., which is made in a foreign currency. Remittances are delivered to a debtor or remitter in his/her national currency by the third party and then are sent to the foreign creditor to pay arrears. With the appearance of digital cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin — now functioning as a third, independent currency — the era of the remittances industry, including other kinds of international money transfers, has reached a turning point. By using modern technological systems, it is easy to convert money into any possible fiat currency with Bitcoin without even leaving home. Also, virtual transactions prevent robbery, loss or damage of money and provide quite fast confirmations.
- Report: Major South Korean Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Lay Off Up to 50% of Staff
- MakerDAO Polls Users on Fresh Fee Increase to 7.4 Percent as Stablecoin Wobbles
- New Bitmain Z11 Antminer Comes With Pledge to Preserve Values of Zcash
- Circle CEO Jeremy Allaire: Stablecoins That Use Open Standards Will Prevail
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18