The trading platform says approval from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency would be a first step to launching a full-service bank.
- Bitfinex Allegedly Covers $850 Million Loss With Tether Funds
- Report: India Considers Complete Ban on Digital Currencies
- Malta’s Financial Regulator Issues Guides on Crypto Assets, Scams
- Bitcoin Breaks Back Above $5,500, Cryptos Recover From Major Sell-Off
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24