Roger Ver, the prominent Bitcoin Cash advocate and former CEO of Bitcoin.com, appears to think that the world’s reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic is disproporti...
Roger Ver News
Named the Bitcoin Jesus, Roger Ver is one of the first to make a serious investment into bitcoin in early 2011. Not only has he invested millions of dollars in different startups connected with cryptocurrency, his company was the first to start accepting it as a payment. These days, Roger Ver speaks at various conferences and meetings connected with Bitcoin.
The latest news about Roger Ver mostly concerns the division of the blockchain between the familiar Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). The new currency uses the same blockchain, but with blocks which are 8x larger, which is supposed to allow for more transfers. In addition, BCH doesn't have a specific team of developers like BTC, but rather several decentralized groups. Such decentralization implies better security for the protocol from recurrences or destruction.
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’
- BMW’s Blockchain Solution for Supply Chains to Roll Out in 2020
- Voatz Bug Bounty Kicked Off of HackerOne Platform
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar