Nebula Genomics has announced a collaboration with EMD Serono, the North American biopharmaceutical business of Merck KGaA.
Science is an intellectual work of systematically building and organizing knowledge of structure, behavior and development of any physical or natural object, conducted through observation and experimentation. The modern world is driven by science, with major industries and economic growth becoming largely dependent on the research and new technologies provided by scientific work. The science of cryptography was invented in the early days of human civilizations, but gathered much importance in recent times, due to the usage of cryptography in computer science. The development in computer science security are mostly built with cryptography and its products. Crypto science was also a major contributor to blockchain technology — the most promising of modern developments in terms of fintech and IT implementations. Robust and fast networks built with this technology also helped bring more usage of blockchain in science, because of its data storage and transferring capabilities.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Source: South American Online Marketplace Working With Facebook on Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Worth Over $9,200 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week