Merck, the world’s oldest pharma firm, has won a USPTO blockchain patent that aims to increase supply chain security.
Science is an intellectual work of systematically building and organizing knowledge of structure, behavior and development of any physical or natural object, conducted through observation and experimentation. The modern world is driven by science, with major industries and economic growth becoming largely dependent on the research and new technologies provided by scientific work. The science of cryptography was invented in the early days of human civilizations, but gathered much importance in recent times, due to the usage of cryptography in computer science. The development in computer science security are mostly built with cryptography and its products. Crypto science was also a major contributor to blockchain technology — the most promising of modern developments in terms of fintech and IT implementations. Robust and fast networks built with this technology also helped bring more usage of blockchain in science, because of its data storage and transferring capabilities.
- Bitcoin Hits Highest Price Point in Over a Year, Pushing Toward $9,000
- Cryptopia Liquidator Files for User Data Protection at US Court as Process Continues
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?
- Hodler’s Digest, May 20–26: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week