Merck, the world’s oldest pharma firm, has won a USPTO blockchain patent that aims to increase supply chain security.
Science is an intellectual work of systematically building and organizing knowledge of structure, behavior and development of any physical or natural object, conducted through observation and experimentation. The modern world is driven by science, with major industries and economic growth becoming largely dependent on the research and new technologies provided by scientific work. The science of cryptography was invented in the early days of human civilizations, but gathered much importance in recent times, due to the usage of cryptography in computer science. The development in computer science security are mostly built with cryptography and its products. Crypto science was also a major contributor to blockchain technology — the most promising of modern developments in terms of fintech and IT implementations. Robust and fast networks built with this technology also helped bring more usage of blockchain in science, because of its data storage and transferring capabilities.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time