A former LinkedIn exec has joined Coinbase as its VP of data, claiming that data organization is “still a new concept for many companies.”
Silicon Valley News
Silicon Valley is a region of California famous for being a global center for high-tech companies, venture capital and social media. Silicon Valley has a business and social climate that is suitable for entrepreneurs and developers to implement their ideas. Silicon Valley has a large concentration of eager investors and highly qualified specialists that can immediately engage in a new project. A lot of future tech giants started as startups in Silicon Valley. Some famous examples of Silicon Valley companies are Apple Inc., Adobe Systems, Oracle and Netflix. The region of Silicon Valley is the largest high-tech manufacturing center in the U.S. Silicon Valley also has the third-highest GDP per capita in the world. Silicon Valley has a huge cultural influence, setting up rules for all types of businesses and being widely covered in mass media.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week