Cere Network, San Francisco-based blockchain CRM startup raised $3.5 million in a seed round participated by Binance Labs.
Silicon Valley News
Silicon Valley is a region of California famous for being a global center for high-tech companies, venture capital and social media. Silicon Valley has a business and social climate that is suitable for entrepreneurs and developers to implement their ideas. Silicon Valley has a large concentration of eager investors and highly qualified specialists that can immediately engage in a new project. A lot of future tech giants started as startups in Silicon Valley. Some famous examples of Silicon Valley companies are Apple Inc., Adobe Systems, Oracle and Netflix. The region of Silicon Valley is the largest high-tech manufacturing center in the U.S. Silicon Valley also has the third-highest GDP per capita in the world. Silicon Valley has a huge cultural influence, setting up rules for all types of businesses and being widely covered in mass media.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Under $10K
- Ethereum Tests 25% Capacity Increase as Network Fees Hit Bitcoin Level
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA