American venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz has renounced its venture capital exemptions and registered as a financial advisor.
Silicon Valley News
Silicon Valley is a region of California famous for being a global center for high-tech companies, venture capital and social media. Silicon Valley has a business and social climate that is suitable for entrepreneurs and developers to implement their ideas. Silicon Valley has a large concentration of eager investors and highly qualified specialists that can immediately engage in a new project. A lot of future tech giants started as startups in Silicon Valley. Some famous examples of Silicon Valley companies are Apple Inc., Adobe Systems, Oracle and Netflix. The region of Silicon Valley is the largest high-tech manufacturing center in the U.S. Silicon Valley also has the third-highest GDP per capita in the world. Silicon Valley has a huge cultural influence, setting up rules for all types of businesses and being widely covered in mass media.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22