The Weibo accounts of Binance and the Tron Foundation are blocked, while those of Huobi and OKEx are still available.
Social Media News
The social media definition is a computer-mediated communication system developed for sharing information, ideas, interests and other forms of expression in virtual communities. Social media apps are currently the most popular services on application markets, which target nearly every smartphone user. Social media marketing is now one of the most popular promotion techniques, allowing ads to target potential customers in avoidance of disinterested people. Social networks are connecting people around certain points of contact, which are identified by advertising systems. Social media platforms are expanding their functionality by implementing e-commerce, shopping and other features. Building social media with a blockchain may become a next step in social media, which will reduce unauthorized access to the personal information of users, get rid of censorship and make a trusted-transaction system within the network.
- China Digital Currency Launch 'Definitely’ in 6-12 Months — Investor
- Singapore: Crypto Derivatives Set to Come Under Regulatory Oversight
- Bitcoin May Hit $4,500 But Miners Have Mostly Capitulated — Analysts
- Tor Project Now Accepts Bitcoin Over Lightning Network
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish