Tron partners with Steemit, a major blockchain-based blogging and social networking website that will be moving to Tron’s network.
Social Media News
The social media definition is a computer-mediated communication system developed for sharing information, ideas, interests and other forms of expression in virtual communities. Social media apps are currently the most popular services on application markets, which target nearly every smartphone user. Social media marketing is now one of the most popular promotion techniques, allowing ads to target potential customers in avoidance of disinterested people. Social networks are connecting people around certain points of contact, which are identified by advertising systems. Social media platforms are expanding their functionality by implementing e-commerce, shopping and other features. Building social media with a blockchain may become a next step in social media, which will reduce unauthorized access to the personal information of users, get rid of censorship and make a trusted-transaction system within the network.
- Steven Seagal Charged by SEC for Promoting 2018 ICO
- Courts Will Seize BTC With Miners' Help: Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright
- Binance Joins Blockchain Network for Cross-Industry KYC Data Sharing
- Bitcoin Tests $8.8K as Coronavirus Makes Stocks ‘Bargain Basement’
- Lawsuit Alleging Ripple’s XRP Is Unregistered Security Moves Forward