QuickBit crypto exchange announced that some sensitive user data had been exposed due to a data management issue.
The Kingdom of Sweden is a Scandinavian country in northern Europe. Sweden has the third-largest area in the European Union and a total population of over 10.1 million. Sweden has one of the highest gross domestic product per capita and is considered to be the seventh richest country in the world. The Swedish economy is built on engineering, telecommunications, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. Sweden has a developed IT-sector and is interested in blockchain projects. Sweden has not banned Bitcoin, but established a regulatory framework for it. Swedish Bitcoin regulations view mined Bitcoins as an income from a hobby and has no tax over mining, if it is performed in Sweden by individuals. The Swedish financial supervisory authority is the organ responsible for Bitcoin regulation and requires cryptocurrency services to report Bitcoin trading as a financial service.
- Bitcoin Miners Uber Bullish as Difficulty Set for 60% Quarterly Growth
- Ripple Avoids XRP Question as It Moves to Dismiss Securities Lawsuit
- Tom Lee: Bakkt to ‘Improve Trust With Institutions to Crypto’ in 3 Days
- Bitcoin Owners Are Giving Away Altcoins to Support TOR Project
- After Dip of $500, Bitcoin Price Back to Trading Sideways at $10,200