Here is a list of where and how to secure ownership rights for businesses and real estate through a blockchain.
The Kingdom of Sweden is a Scandinavian country in northern Europe. Sweden has the third-largest area in the European Union and a total population of over 10.1 million. Sweden has one of the highest gross domestic product per capita and is considered to be the seventh richest country in the world. The Swedish economy is built on engineering, telecommunications, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. Sweden has a developed IT-sector and is interested in blockchain projects. Sweden has not banned Bitcoin, but established a regulatory framework for it. Swedish Bitcoin regulations view mined Bitcoins as an income from a hobby and has no tax over mining, if it is performed in Sweden by individuals. The Swedish financial supervisory authority is the organ responsible for Bitcoin regulation and requires cryptocurrency services to report Bitcoin trading as a financial service.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving