Swedish digital marketing company Tradedoubler launches blockchain-driven platform that enables publishers and advertisers to interact directly.
The Kingdom of Sweden is a Scandinavian country in northern Europe. Sweden has the third-largest area in the European Union and a total population of over 10.1 million. Sweden has one of the highest gross domestic product per capita and is considered to be the seventh richest country in the world. The Swedish economy is built on engineering, telecommunications, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. Sweden has a developed IT-sector and is interested in blockchain projects. Sweden has not banned Bitcoin, but established a regulatory framework for it. Swedish Bitcoin regulations view mined Bitcoins as an income from a hobby and has no tax over mining, if it is performed in Sweden by individuals. The Swedish financial supervisory authority is the organ responsible for Bitcoin regulation and requires cryptocurrency services to report Bitcoin trading as a financial service.
- Six Global Banks Sign Up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- Overstock to Retain Retail Arm, Support Blockchain and Crypto Ventures
- CoinMarketCap Introduces New Metrics for Crypto Fundamentals
- Bitcoin Cash Grows as Major Oil Futures Show Mixed Movements
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18