Blockchain and finance experts debate major issues surrounding the potential “merge” of the two industries at a Blockshow Americas ‘18 panel discussion.
TechCrunch is an online publisher of news about the technology industry, was founded by Michael Arrington and Keith Teare in 2005 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States. TechCrunch is focused on fintech and technology news, analysis of new tech trends and profiling various tech and business products. Their media is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and French languages. TechCrunch news is one of the most influential media sources in the field of technology. Some products of TechCrunch have already become an integral part of the technology industry, such as TechCrunch Disrupt — an annual conference hosted in San Francisco, Crunchbase — TechCrunches’ startup ecosystem database — currently a private entity — and Crunchies — a technology award ceremony. The media influence of the company has led to a wide variety of references in popular culture, including the appearance of TechCrunch in the HBO series Silicon Valley.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18