Omni Rentals, a $35 million-funded storage and rental startup backed by major crypto firm Ripple, is reportedly shutting down its operations.
TechCrunch is an online publisher of news about the technology industry, was founded by Michael Arrington and Keith Teare in 2005 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area , United States. TechCrunch is focused on fintech and technology news, analysis of new tech trends and profiling various tech and business products. Their media is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and French languages. TechCrunch news is one of the most influential media sources in the field of technology. Some products of TechCrunch have already become an integral part of the technology industry, such as TechCrunch Disrupt — an annual conference hosted in San Francisco, Crunchbase — TechCrunches’ startup ecosystem database — currently a private entity — and Crunchies — a technology award ceremony. The media influence of the company has led to a wide variety of references in popular culture, including the appearance of TechCrunch in the HBO series Silicon Valley.
- Coronavirus & Bitcoin Price: Is China Losing Its BTC Mining Monopoly?
- Coinbase-Backed Crypto Rating Council Lists IOTA, BAT, and USDC
- General Motors Files Patent for a Blockchain-Based Navigation Map
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K