Catch up on all the gossip from the World Economic Forum, and find out what Elon Musk *really* thinks about cryptocurrencies.
Telegram is an instant-messaging, cloud-based service with client-side, open-source code, developed by Telegram Messenger LLP, founded by Pavel Durov. Telegram apps provide users with the ability to send messages, photos, videos, audio, stickers and files of any type and are available for most operating systems. Telegram is famous for its privacy features, such as server-client encrypted messages, optional end-to-end encryption for voice calls and end-to-end encrypted “secret” chats that delete information after some period of time. Although Telegram has received some criticism for its encryption and security model, Telegram continued to expand its user base and even launched a Telegram cryptocurrency ICO. Telegram’s privacy policies resulted in the messenger being banned in China, Iran and, in recent news, it is attempting to be blocked in Russia.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K