Bitcoin is reportedly producing as much carbon emissions as Kansas City, while Facebook gets some new backers for its crypto project.
Telegram is an instant-messaging, cloud-based service with client-side, open-source code, developed by Telegram Messenger LLP, founded by Pavel Durov. Telegram apps provide users with the ability to send messages, photos, videos, audio, stickers and files of any type and are available for most operating systems. Telegram is famous for its privacy features, such as server-client encrypted messages, optional end-to-end encryption for voice calls and end-to-end encrypted “secret” chats that delete information after some period of time. Although Telegram has received some criticism for its encryption and security model, Telegram continued to expand its user base and even launched a Telegram cryptocurrency ICO. Telegram’s privacy policies resulted in the messenger being banned in China, Iran and, in recent news, it is attempting to be blocked in Russia.
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Polish Bank Verifies Documents With Ethereum Blockchain
- Canadian Pharmacy to Track Cannabis via Blockchain in New Pilot Program
- Santander Loses Appeal Against Brazilian Crypto Exchange, Fine Upheld
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06