Investors are returning to cryptocurrencies following the recent rally that briefly took bitcoin above $8,000.
TRON is a foundation that was established to provide the development and maintenance of the TRON distributed network. Both the foundation and the protocol were developed by Justin Sun, who is the current CEO of the TRON foundation. The TRON network is powered by the TRON (TRX) coin. The coin was initially based on the Ethereum platform and developed via the ERC-20 protocol, but was later transformed to become an independent cryptocurrency based on the TRON protocol. As a project, TRON seeks to become a decentralized platform for the digital entertainment industry. Its main features are focused on the fair distribution of rewards and rights for content developers. The TRON mainnet was released in June 2018. At the time of writing this article, TRON is one of top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization having over 1,7 billion USD of market cap.
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- UK Watchdog Reports $34 Million Lost in Crypto and Forex Scams Last Year
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Eyes Blockchain-Based Products, Needs Regulatory Clarity
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20