Bitcoin price is leading from the front and is showing signs that a bottom has been reached.
TRON is a foundation that was established to provide the development and maintenance of the TRON distributed network. Both the foundation and the protocol were developed by Justin Sun, who is the current CEO of the TRON foundation. The TRON network is powered by the TRON (TRX) coin. The coin was initially based on the Ethereum platform and developed via the ERC-20 protocol, but was later transformed to become an independent cryptocurrency based on the TRON protocol. As a project, TRON seeks to become a decentralized platform for the digital entertainment industry. Its main features are focused on the fair distribution of rewards and rights for content developers. The TRON mainnet was released in June 2018. At the time of writing this article, TRON is one of top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization having over 1,7 billion USD of market cap.
- MakerDAO Responds to Dev Accusing Network of $340M Vulnerabilty
- Report: Denmark’s Tax Agency Is Sending Tax Compliance Letters to Crypto Users
- Wu Jihan Resurfaces As Bitmain CEO After Co-Founder Is Forced Out
- Tezos Rally Fizzles After 100% Gain — Likely Top for XTZ/BTC Appears
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent