Some investors are using low prices to increase their overall positions and notable crypto bulls like Tom Lee remain optimistic that the recovery is near.
TRON is a foundation that was established to provide the development and maintenance of the TRON distributed network. Both the foundation and the protocol were developed by Justin Sun, who is the current CEO of the TRON foundation. The TRON network is powered by the TRON (TRX) coin. The coin was initially based on the Ethereum platform and developed via the ERC-20 protocol, but was later transformed to become an independent cryptocurrency based on the TRON protocol. As a project, TRON seeks to become a decentralized platform for the digital entertainment industry. Its main features are focused on the fair distribution of rewards and rights for content developers. The TRON mainnet was released in June 2018. At the time of writing this article, TRON is one of top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization having over 1,7 billion USD of market cap.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Unconfirmed: Mt. Gox Automatically Filing Creditors for Repayment
- China’s First Blockchain-Enabled Notary Opens Office in Beijing
- Gaming Firm Unitopia Raises $5 Million to Create Blockchain Equivalent of Steam
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22