Following integration with major cryptos, Samsung Galaxy S10 now supports major stablecoins such as TUSD, MKR and USDC.
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a cryptocurrency designed to provide a stable value within the volatile industry of blockchain-based money. True USD’s price is pegged to the price of the United States dollar in one-to-one ratio. The idea behind the linkage of TrueUSD price to the fiat currency is an attempt to provide the cryptocurrency market traders with a safe haven during the time of huge market fluctuations. The True USD coin was designed by a group of enthusiasts which previously worked with UC Berkeley and Google. The coin became a major success for the team. The TrueUSD market cap has been growing from the coin’s launch and is around 207,5 million dollars at the time of writing this article. The TUSD coin is currently available for traders of cryptocurrency exchanges all over the world.
- Bitcoin Fixes This: PayPal Cuts Payouts to Over 100,000 Pornhub Models
- Power Ledger Completes Peer-to-Peer Solar Energy Trading Trial in India
- Crypto Exchange OKEx Launches Bitcoin Futures Margined With Tether
- Coinbase Card Adds XRP and Launches in 10 More European Countries
- Bitcoin Price Tests $8,500 Support as Trader Warns of Further New Lows