Following integration with major cryptos, Samsung Galaxy S10 now supports major stablecoins such as TUSD, MKR and USDC.
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a cryptocurrency designed to provide a stable value within the volatile industry of blockchain-based money. True USD’s price is pegged to the price of the United States dollar in one-to-one ratio. The idea behind the linkage of TrueUSD price to the fiat currency is an attempt to provide the cryptocurrency market traders with a safe haven during the time of huge market fluctuations. The True USD coin was designed by a group of enthusiasts which previously worked with UC Berkeley and Google. The coin became a major success for the team. The TrueUSD market cap has been growing from the coin’s launch and is around 207,5 million dollars at the time of writing this article. The TUSD coin is currently available for traders of cryptocurrency exchanges all over the world.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX