TrustToken, the stablecoin operator behind usd-pegged token TUSD, announced a partnership with Binance.
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a cryptocurrency designed to provide a stable value within the volatile industry of blockchain-based money. True USD’s price is pegged to the price of the United States dollar in one-to-one ratio. The idea behind the linkage of TrueUSD price to the fiat currency is an attempt to provide the cryptocurrency market traders with a safe haven during the time of huge market fluctuations. The True USD coin was designed by a group of enthusiasts which previously worked with UC Berkeley and Google. The coin became a major success for the team. The TrueUSD market cap has been growing from the coin’s launch and is around 207,5 million dollars at the time of writing this article. The TUSD coin is currently available for traders of cryptocurrency exchanges all over the world.
- Bitcoin Price Below $9.5K Could Spark 80% Parabolic Advance Correction, Trader Warns
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Money Managers Are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?