The CEO of Reserve thinks central banks will tokenize their currency, but businesses will choose other stablecoin services for their privacy.
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a cryptocurrency designed to provide a stable value within the volatile industry of blockchain-based money. True USD’s price is pegged to the price of the United States dollar in one-to-one ratio. The idea behind the linkage of TrueUSD price to the fiat currency is an attempt to provide the cryptocurrency market traders with a safe haven during the time of huge market fluctuations. The True USD coin was designed by a group of enthusiasts which previously worked with UC Berkeley and Google. The coin became a major success for the team. The TrueUSD market cap has been growing from the coin’s launch and is around 207,5 million dollars at the time of writing this article. The TUSD coin is currently available for traders of cryptocurrency exchanges all over the world.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22