Singer Akon announced on Jan. 13 that the world’s first ‘crypto city’ — Akon City — is underway in Senegal and would feature Akoin cryptocurrency only.
Twitter is social network where users post and interact with “tweets” – messages, restricted to 280 characters. Twitter was established in 2006 and, since then, has gained a large popularity around the world, totalling more than 330 million monthly active users in 2017. Twitter now is one of the largest sources of breaking news and is an important platform for expressing public opinion. Twitter has a lot of cryptocurrency news and may be used as a source to find latest crypto news available on the internet. However, Twitter is not totally free of censorship and has some issues with cryptocurrency advertisement. Twitter started banning cryptocurrency ads in March 2018, as an attempt to protect its users from fraud and deception which were common on the platform, which were used to pump the prices of certain coins and promote a wide variety of ICOs — from honest and promising to obvious fraud.
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Bitcoin Price Ready to Push Above Key Resistance to Hit $10,000