Kraken argues against proposed regulation of crypto by Canadian securities entities.
Twitter is social network where users post and interact with “tweets” – messages, restricted to 280 characters. Twitter was established in 2006 and, since then, has gained a large popularity around the world, totalling more than 330 million monthly active users in 2017. Twitter now is one of the largest sources of breaking news and is an important platform for expressing public opinion. Twitter has a lot of cryptocurrency news and may be used as a source to find latest crypto news available on the internet. However, Twitter is not totally free of censorship and has some issues with cryptocurrency advertisement. Twitter started banning cryptocurrency ads in March 2018, as an attempt to protect its users from fraud and deception which were common on the platform, which were used to pump the prices of certain coins and promote a wide variety of ICOs — from honest and promising to obvious fraud.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20