The Tencent Financial Academy signed a memorandum of cooperation with the University of Hong Kong to foster fintech research.
A university is an institution for tertiary education and research process. Universities provide scientific work, academic degrees, and both undergraduate and postgraduate education. For a long time, universities were the only provider of highly qualified personnel, but now there are more and more self-educated specialists — especially in such fields as programming and computer science. However, universities are still the major institution for the beginnings of the future professionals of various fields. The outburst of cryptocurrency popularity, that even led to multiple cases of Bitcoin mining using a university’s hardware, gathered attention to the blockchain industry. Blockchain university programs have already emerged in several establishments. There are also some cryptocurrency university courses that can help with understanding cryptocurrency development and its market performance.
- Six Global Banks Sign Up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- US Payment Giant Visa Seeks Crypto and Blockchain Talent for Tech Product Manager
- Unconfirmed: South Korean Internet Giant Kakao to Integrate Crypto Wallet in Messaging App
- Colorado: Bipartisan Bill Proposes Study of Blockchain in Agriculture
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18