Emin Gün Sirer's AVA Labs partnered with BlockchainIST Center in Turkey.
A university is an institution for tertiary education and research process. Universities provide scientific work, academic degrees, and both undergraduate and postgraduate education. For a long time, universities were the only provider of highly qualified personnel, but now there are more and more self-educated specialists — especially in such fields as programming and computer science. However, universities are still the major institution for the beginnings of the future professionals of various fields. The outburst of cryptocurrency popularity, that even led to multiple cases of Bitcoin mining using a university’s hardware, gathered attention to the blockchain industry. Blockchain university programs have already emerged in several establishments. There are also some cryptocurrency university courses that can help with understanding cryptocurrency development and its market performance.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020