Blockchain accelerator MouseBelt has launched a blockchain education initiative at three campuses in the University of California system.
A university is an institution for tertiary education and research process. Universities provide scientific work, academic degrees, and both undergraduate and postgraduate education. For a long time, universities were the only provider of highly qualified personnel, but now there are more and more self-educated specialists — especially in such fields as programming and computer science. However, universities are still the major institution for the beginnings of the future professionals of various fields. The outburst of cryptocurrency popularity, that even led to multiple cases of Bitcoin mining using a university’s hardware, gathered attention to the blockchain industry. Blockchain university programs have already emerged in several establishments. There are also some cryptocurrency university courses that can help with understanding cryptocurrency development and its market performance.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’