The University of Bahrain will issue diplomas on the blockchain employing the Blockcerts open standard.
A university is an institution for tertiary education and research process. Universities provide scientific work, academic degrees, and both undergraduate and postgraduate education. For a long time, universities were the only provider of highly qualified personnel, but now there are more and more self-educated specialists — especially in such fields as programming and computer science. However, universities are still the major institution for the beginnings of the future professionals of various fields. The outburst of cryptocurrency popularity, that even led to multiple cases of Bitcoin mining using a university’s hardware, gathered attention to the blockchain industry. Blockchain university programs have already emerged in several establishments. There are also some cryptocurrency university courses that can help with understanding cryptocurrency development and its market performance.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14