The lessons: Make it relevant. Prioritize user experience over perfection.
A university is an institution for tertiary education and research process. Universities provide scientific work, academic degrees, and both undergraduate and postgraduate education. For a long time, universities were the only provider of highly qualified personnel, but now there are more and more self-educated specialists — especially in such fields as programming and computer science. However, universities are still the major institution for the beginnings of the future professionals of various fields. The outburst of cryptocurrency popularity, that even led to multiple cases of Bitcoin mining using a university’s hardware, gathered attention to the blockchain industry. Blockchain university programs have already emerged in several establishments. There are also some cryptocurrency university courses that can help with understanding cryptocurrency development and its market performance.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails