A cybersecurity CEO has gone on record to confirm his belief North Korea is “amassing” Bitcoin.
US Government News
The US government is a system of public administration in the USA that was established with the adoption of the Constitution in 1787. In terms of Bitcoin, the US government shows its interest in blockchain technology and its development. However, the US government’s view on Bitcoin still remains unclear as the regulation of digital currency hasn’t been created yet and now cryptocurrency is considered simply to be a digital asset rather than an official means of payment. The main concern of authorities is not the use of virtual money, but the possibility of avoiding taxes, money laundering and supporting terrorism as the effective, but traditional ways to prevent all of this doesn’t work with cryptocurrencies as well as it does with fiat currencies.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Binance Partners With Risk Management Firm IdentityMind for KYC and AML Compliance
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25