A cybersecurity CEO has gone on record to confirm his belief North Korea is “amassing” Bitcoin.
US Government News
The US government is a system of public administration in the USA that was established with the adoption of the Constitution in 1787. In terms of Bitcoin, the US government shows its interest in blockchain technology and its development. However, the US government’s view on Bitcoin still remains unclear as the regulation of digital currency hasn’t been created yet and now cryptocurrency is considered simply to be a digital asset rather than an official means of payment. The main concern of authorities is not the use of virtual money, but the possibility of avoiding taxes, money laundering and supporting terrorism as the effective, but traditional ways to prevent all of this doesn’t work with cryptocurrencies as well as it does with fiat currencies.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA