A cybersecurity CEO has gone on record to confirm his belief North Korea is “amassing” Bitcoin.
US Government News
The US government is a system of public administration in the USA that was established with the adoption of the Constitution in 1787. In terms of Bitcoin, the US government shows its interest in blockchain technology and its development. However, the US government’s view on Bitcoin still remains unclear as the regulation of digital currency hasn’t been created yet and now cryptocurrency is considered simply to be a digital asset rather than an official means of payment. The main concern of authorities is not the use of virtual money, but the possibility of avoiding taxes, money laundering and supporting terrorism as the effective, but traditional ways to prevent all of this doesn’t work with cryptocurrencies as well as it does with fiat currencies.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- NZ Exchange Cryptopia Reports Hack With 'Significant Losses'
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14