A report has found that equity fundraising has dramatically overtaken ICOs as the leading for leading source of capital for blockchain companies.
Venture Capitalist News
Venture Capital’s definition is a financing strategy of investors that provide capital for small startup companies to gain benefit from their growth in a long term. Venture capital is risky, as only a minority of startups gain financial success, but the payoff of the successful ones remains very attractive for venture capitalists. Venture capital is sometimes the only way for new companies to raise money, as they don’t have a long enough operating history to be founded in public markets and might not be able to secure a bank loan. A healthy venture capital system helps to develop a technologically advanced economy by financing promising projects. Venture capital is often used for fintech and innovation-based business. Many IT startups gained financing for their blockchain and cryptocurrency projects with venture capital.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession