R/GA Ventures, the investment arm of international marketing company R/GA, is opening a blockchain investment studio in Oregon.
Venture Capitalist News
Venture Capital’s definition is a financing strategy of investors that provide capital for small startup companies to gain benefit from their growth in a long term. Venture capital is risky, as only a minority of startups gain financial success, but the payoff of the successful ones remains very attractive for venture capitalists. Venture capital is sometimes the only way for new companies to raise money, as they don’t have a long enough operating history to be founded in public markets and might not be able to secure a bank loan. A healthy venture capital system helps to develop a technologically advanced economy by financing promising projects. Venture capital is often used for fintech and innovation-based business. Many IT startups gained financing for their blockchain and cryptocurrency projects with venture capital.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20