A number of successful crypto traders share their insights on how they ply their trade within the cutthroat industry...
Volatility is the degree of variation of a trading price over time. In other words, volatility indicates the amount of uncertainty about the size of changes in an asset's value. The higher an asset’s spread of values means the higher volatility of it.
Volatility is a critical characteristic for investors as it shows both their risks and possible gains that comes with purchasing an asset. Cryptocurrency volatility is one of its most peculiar elements. As cryptocurrencies have no central authority and, correspondingly, no controlled emission mechanism, they are highly volatile. There are some other cryptocurrency features that make it volatile, such as having no intrinsic value, prevailing short-term investments and lack of institutional capital. Still, cryptocurrencies volatility is also what attracts a lot of investors and make it possible for the industry to develop so quickly after a lot of money was gathered due to the volatility of Bitcoin.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Binance.US Opens Registration Today, Excluding 13 States
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200