Anders Fogh Rasmussen will advise the Swiss platform on identity two months after it released its proof-of-concept.
Voting is the process of gathering opinions of a mass of people about various questions and the necessity of performing various actions. Voting is an important part of a democracy, crucial to the election process, and for formalizing society’s opinion about various laws, events and processes. The honesty and transparency of voting is a subject for many fields of study and is very important for the protection of the legitimacy of holder of the vote. Voting on blockchain is one of the most promising implementations of technology into the voting process because of blockchains immunity to censorship and protection from being changed after the process. Online voting may implement blockchain to redistribute server functions between many peers and get rid of a central authority. Voting systems are also implemented into blockchains themselves, like in Ethereum, which has voting system for making decisions about the future of the platform.
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?
- Hodler’s Digest, May 20–26: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week