Wall of Coins has integrated support for privately buying Dash over-the-counter for cash, as well as for Africa-based MobileMoney, as Dash surges to all-time hi...
Wall of Coins News
Wall of Coins is a peer-to-peer (p2p) cryptocurrency exchange offering an easy process of buying and selling digital currency. The most popular method of payment there is cash, so customers who want to buy some cryptocurrency can go to any physical bank and deposit cash to the account of the seller. Wall of Coins is available in over 10 countries. The only personal data that is needed is the mobile phone number on which the program will send an SMS during the process of trading. Wall of Coins fees are quite low and depend on the amount of the transaction. Wall of Coins is also an appropriate and convenient service for those who don’t have a bank account. Because of these features, Wall of Coins provides instant and private transaction without adding any personal details.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17