Wall of Coins has integrated support for privately buying Dash over-the-counter for cash, as well as for Africa-based MobileMoney, as Dash surges to all-time hi...
Wall of Coins News
Wall of Coins is a peer-to-peer (p2p) cryptocurrency exchange offering an easy process of buying and selling digital currency. The most popular method of payment there is cash, so customers who want to buy some cryptocurrency can go to any physical bank and deposit cash to the account of the seller. Wall of Coins is available in over 10 countries. The only personal data that is needed is the mobile phone number on which the program will send an SMS during the process of trading. Wall of Coins fees are quite low and depend on the amount of the transaction. Wall of Coins is also an appropriate and convenient service for those who don’t have a bank account. Because of these features, Wall of Coins provides instant and private transaction without adding any personal details.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K