Walmart China will track food move in its supply chain with Vechain’s Thor blockchain.
Walmart, Inc. is an American retail corporation founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and headquartered in Arkansas, United States. Walmart is the largest company in terms of revenue and amount of people employed. Walmart is the largest grocery retailer in the U.S. but also operates through hypermarkets and discount department stores. The amount of products and facilities included in the retailing process makes it suitable to include Walmart as a blockchain-utilizing company. Walmart’s blockchain implementations mostly cover supply chain management and digital offerings for consumers. Walmart’s technology departments are actively working on including those features and are applying for new patents. As one of the largest businesses on the planet, Walmart may produce an unprecedented blockchain network in near future.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000