Crypto markets have broken their five-day streak of green, with many of the major crypto assets seeing mild corrections at press time.
Waves is a Blockchain platform developed to provide users with the opportunity of creating their own new custom token. Those tokens may be used for loyalty programs, in-app currency creation, and for ICO founding.
Waves adds new tokens or transaction types as plug-ins on top of core software. This feature makes it not necessary for a user to update his or her software each time a new token is added to the Blockchain. The new token can be traded on Waves decentralized exchange. DEX reduces a lot of risks: for example, your funds are stored directly in your wallet, so there is no point in hacking DEX, and there is no central administration capable of freezing your account or your trades. Every token built on Waves may be exchanged in pairs with any other Waves token. The Waves team claims that Waves will soon be the fastest Blockchain in the world.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- ING Bank Signs 5-Year Licensing Deal With R3 for Access to Its Blockchain Platform Corda
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Coinbase Adds Cross-Border Wire Transfers for High-Volume Customers in Europe, Asia
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21