Wells Fargo analyst Mike Mayo predicts that technology will enable efficiency and greater returns for banks this decade.
Wells Fargo News
Wells Fargo is a banking company that provides financial and insuring services in the United States, Canada and Puerto-Rico. Wells Fargo was founded by Henry Wells in 1852 and the main office of the company is currently headquartered in San Francisco. The company also provides the Well Fargo Online Banking service for managing finance via mobile devices. Wells Fargo’s Bitcoin and blockchain technologies involvement started in 2016, when Wells Fargo and an Australian bank signed an agreement on utilizing blockchain technology for a cotton shipment from the U.S. to China. It became the first shipment made with blockchain. However, in 2018, the company banned crypto purchases made with Wells Fargo’s issued cards.
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst
- ‘Nothing Special’ — Bitcoin Slumps 6% on Coronavirus, Chinese New Year
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- Effect of CME Futures Options on BTC Price Depends on Halving