The largest private bank in Brazil, Itau Unibanco, has tested a $100 million loan on a blockchain platform powered by R3.
Wells Fargo News
Wells Fargo is a banking company that provides financial and insuring services in the United States, Canada and Puerto-Rico. Wells Fargo was founded by Henry Wells in 1852 and the main office of the company is currently headquartered in San Francisco. The company also provides the Well Fargo Online Banking service for managing finance via mobile devices. Wells Fargo’s Bitcoin and blockchain technologies involvement started in 2016, when Wells Fargo and an Australian bank signed an agreement on utilizing blockchain technology for a cotton shipment from the U.S. to China. It became the first shipment made with blockchain. However, in 2018, the company banned crypto purchases made with Wells Fargo’s issued cards.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Bitcoin to Be Worth ‘Great Deal More’ in Three Years, Circle Co-Founder Says
- European Parliament Calls for Increased Blockchain Adoption in Trade
- Swiss Federal Council: Existing Financial Law Should Be Adjusted to Blockchain Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14