A new strain of Trojan malware for Android phones is targeting global users of top crypto apps such as Coinbase, BitPay and Bitcoin Wallet.
Wells Fargo News
Wells Fargo is a banking company that provides financial and insuring services in the United States, Canada and Puerto-Rico. Wells Fargo was founded by Henry Wells in 1852 and the main office of the company is currently headquartered in San Francisco. The company also provides the Well Fargo Online Banking service for managing finance via mobile devices. Wells Fargo’s Bitcoin and blockchain technologies involvement started in 2016, when Wells Fargo and an Australian bank signed an agreement on utilizing blockchain technology for a cotton shipment from the U.S. to China. It became the first shipment made with blockchain. However, in 2018, the company banned crypto purchases made with Wells Fargo’s issued cards.
- JPMorgan Chase to Add New Features to Blockchain-Powered Network for Global Banks
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Campaign to Raise $1 Mln in Crypto for Venezuelans Registers 60,000 Beneficiaries
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack