Wells Fargo’s investment branch added $5 million to Elliptic’s Series B round, which will help fuel Asian expansion and the development of a compliance solution...
Wells Fargo News
Wells Fargo is a banking company that provides financial and insuring services in the United States, Canada and Puerto-Rico. Wells Fargo was founded by Henry Wells in 1852 and the main office of the company is currently headquartered in San Francisco. The company also provides the Well Fargo Online Banking service for managing finance via mobile devices. Wells Fargo’s Bitcoin and blockchain technologies involvement started in 2016, when Wells Fargo and an Australian bank signed an agreement on utilizing blockchain technology for a cotton shipment from the U.S. to China. It became the first shipment made with blockchain. However, in 2018, the company banned crypto purchases made with Wells Fargo’s issued cards.
- Bitcoin Flips Bullish — But Here’s Why BTC Price May Still Hit $3.9K
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- BIS Calls for Central Bank Digital Currencies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Top 5 Cryptos Not Named Bitcoin This Week (Mar 29): XMR, BNB, HT, CRO, BSV