An exchange says it wants to “liberate crypto from the shackles of fees” by enabling traders to perform transactions without any costs in 131 countries.
ZebPay is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform, the main feature of which is that it is focused only on the citizens of India, so all transactions can be made only by using rupee, India’s national currency. Also, the only available cryptocoin on ZebPay is Bitcoin. The exchange platform was founded in 2011 and currently has three main offices, two of which are headquartered in India, with the third being in Singapore. Besides trading, the platform offers a virtual wallet that, according to the official website, is an absolutely safe place for storage. After the registration and verification process, new users have to download the ZebPay app on their mobile phones in order to make operations. As only Indians are considered to use the platform, it is able to pay for all kinds of bills in India, right from the ZebPay wallet.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22