India is getting a dedicated group for exploring blockchain expansion courtesy of the Internet and Mobile Association of India.
ZebPay is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform, the main feature of which is that it is focused only on the citizens of India, so all transactions can be made only by using rupee, India’s national currency. Also, the only available cryptocoin on ZebPay is Bitcoin. The exchange platform was founded in 2011 and currently has three main offices, two of which are headquartered in India, with the third being in Singapore. Besides trading, the platform offers a virtual wallet that, according to the official website, is an absolutely safe place for storage. After the registration and verification process, new users have to download the ZebPay app on their mobile phones in order to make operations. As only Indians are considered to use the platform, it is able to pay for all kinds of bills in India, right from the ZebPay wallet.
- Top 10 Messenger App Telegram Plans Blockchain Platform Launch in March: Sources
- Ripple and Major Beijing University Launch Blockchain Research Scholarship
- Crypto Could Take 10+ Years to Regain 2017 High, But Then Will Be Mature: Cardano Founder
- Smart Contracts Don’t Necessarily Disrupt Traditional Contract Law, Expert Argues
- Bitcoin Approaches $3,600 Again as Top Cryptocurrencies See Gains