Singapore-based crypto exchange Zebpay opens its doors to Indian clientele once again after a 16-month hiatus.
Zebpay is a Singapore-headquartered cryptocurrency exchange. The company started business as a global wallet service before the exchange was launched in 2014. In 2018, Zebpay closed doors to its Indian customers due to the country’s banking ban. The regulatory environment made it expand to “more cryptocurrency-friendly locations” — Australia and Singapore. According to the team, they have reached 3 million users and processed 2.9 billion Australian dollars ($2 billion) in fiat transactions.
- How to Trade Bitcoin Using Leverage and Not Worry About Liquidation
- April Fools Sees Toilet Paper Token in Short Supply on CoinMarketCap
- Japanese Regulations on Crypto ‘Likely to Help the Market to Mature’
- Virtual Blockchain Week Is A Virus-Proof Crypto Conference
- Proof of Stake Vs. Proof of Work: Which One Is ‘Fairer’?