An Australian crypto exchange helps SMSF holders diversify their retirement funds by investing in crypto.
Zebpay is a Singapore-headquartered cryptocurrency exchange. The company started business as a global wallet service before the exchange was launched in 2014. In 2018, Zebpay closed doors to its Indian customers due to the country’s banking ban. The regulatory environment made it expand to “more cryptocurrency-friendly locations” — Australia and Singapore. According to the team, they have reached 3 million users and processed 2.9 billion Australian dollars ($2 billion) in fiat transactions.
- Bitcoin Miner Canaan’s IPO Nets Just $90M After Losing Banking Partner
- ‘Mystery Man’ Gets Berlin Shop to Drop BitPay, Accept Bitcoin Directly
- German Bank Boosts Bitcoin — Negative Interest Rates Hit Every Account
- Grayscale: 84% of Q3 Interest Came From Non-Crypto Hedge Funds
- Bitcoin Price Loses $8,000 Support as Bears Drive Market to 4-Week Low