An Australian crypto exchange helps SMSF holders diversify their retirement funds by investing in crypto.
Zebpay is a Singapore-headquartered cryptocurrency exchange. The company started business as a global wallet service before the exchange was launched in 2014. In 2018, Zebpay closed doors to its Indian customers due to the country’s banking ban. The regulatory environment made it expand to “more cryptocurrency-friendly locations” — Australia and Singapore. According to the team, they have reached 3 million users and processed 2.9 billion Australian dollars ($2 billion) in fiat transactions.
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Bitcoin Price Ready to Push Above Key Resistance to Hit $10,000