U.K. and Ireland-based Wilsons Auctions partners with Belgium government to sell $430,000 in cryptocurrencies seized during police operations.
- Coinbase CEO: Defunct Exchange QuadrigaCX Likely Did Not Plan Exit Scam
- Crypto Hedge Fund Pantera Capital Seals $130 Million for Third Crypto Venture Fund
- Korea Exchange Official: US Decision on Bitcoin ETF Will Set Tone for Local Crypto Market
- Texas Cryptocurrency Businesses Agree to Halt Token Offerings After Cease and Desist
- University of Michigan Endowment Ups Investment in Andreessen Horowitz Crypto Venture Fund