An American Blockchain startup aims for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain with a chain of agnostic protocols to process business transactions.
Bala Murali Krishna
Bala has a BA in Economics and has worked as a journalist in India and the United States for over two decades. Most recently, he served as executive editor at the Newsweek Media Group, heading their newsroom in Bangalore. He has previously led New Media at The New Indian Express, a top 10 English daily in India; written on technology for Anthill Online, arguably Australia’s most exciting website for entrepreneurship; blogged for AsianCorrespondent.com; and taught at J-schools in Bangalore. When not working, he enjoys cricket, crosswords and Sudoku.
- Six Global Banks Sign Up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- TNW: Craig Wright Filed 114 Blockchain-Related Patents Since 2017
- Japan Introduces New Regulations for Cryptocurrency Margin Trading
- Report: Number of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Lobbies Tripled in 2018
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18