An American Blockchain startup aims for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain with a chain of agnostic protocols to process business transactions.
Bala Murali Krishna
Bala has a BA in Economics and has worked as a journalist in India and the United States for over two decades. Most recently, he served as executive editor at the Newsweek Media Group, heading their newsroom in Bangalore. He has previously led New Media at The New Indian Express, a top 10 English daily in India; written on technology for Anthill Online, arguably Australia’s most exciting website for entrepreneurship; blogged for AsianCorrespondent.com; and taught at J-schools in Bangalore. When not working, he enjoys cricket, crosswords and Sudoku.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA