An American Blockchain startup aims for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain with a chain of agnostic protocols to process business transactions.
Bala Murali Krishna
Bala has a BA in Economics and has worked as a journalist in India and the United States for over two decades. Most recently, he served as executive editor at the Newsweek Media Group, heading their newsroom in Bangalore. He has previously led New Media at The New Indian Express, a top 10 English daily in India; written on technology for Anthill Online, arguably Australia’s most exciting website for entrepreneurship; blogged for AsianCorrespondent.com; and taught at J-schools in Bangalore. When not working, he enjoys cricket, crosswords and Sudoku.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22