An American Blockchain startup aims for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain with a chain of agnostic protocols to process business transactions.
Bala Murali Krishna
Bala has a BA in Economics and has worked as a journalist in India and the United States for over two decades. Most recently, he served as executive editor at the Newsweek Media Group, heading their newsroom in Bangalore. He has previously led New Media at The New Indian Express, a top 10 English daily in India; written on technology for Anthill Online, arguably Australia’s most exciting website for entrepreneurship; blogged for AsianCorrespondent.com; and taught at J-schools in Bangalore. When not working, he enjoys cricket, crosswords and Sudoku.
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATF
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to Testify
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply Chains
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak