Bala Murali Krishna
Bala has a BA in Economics and has worked as a journalist in India and the United States for over two decades. Most recently, he served as executive editor at the Newsweek Media Group, heading their newsroom in Bangalore. He has previously led New Media at The New Indian Express, a top 10 English daily in India; written on technology for Anthill Online, arguably Australia’s most exciting website for entrepreneurship; blogged for AsianCorrespondent.com; and taught at J-schools in Bangalore. When not working, he enjoys cricket, crosswords and Sudoku.
- US SEC Levies ‘First’ Civil Penalties Against Two ICOs for ‘Unregistered’ Securities
- WSJ: SEC Opened Probe into Erik Voorhees, Crypto Loans Firm Over 2017 $50 Mln Token Sale
- US: Crypto Initiative Donates Monero to Bail Out Immigrants in ICE Detention
- Report: Bitcoin Scam Compromising Google and Target Accounts Came from Third Party App
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, DASH: Price Analysis, Nov. 16