Darryn Pollock is a journalist based in Durban, South Africa. He has years of experience in writing for a number of print and digital platforms, raging from sport to technology and of course, Cryptocurrencies.
- Major Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Lists World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP Amidst Market Collapse
- Rural Washington County Utility Proposes Increased Electricity Costs for Crypto Miners
- Crypto Markets See Flush of Green as Bitcoin Moves Closer to $5,600
- Canadian House Finance Committee Recommends Crypto Regulation to Prevent Money Laundering
- 50% Favor Bitcoin as Long-Term Investment in Former US Rep Ron Paul’s Twitter Survey