The fact that an ETN from Stockholm is now targeting the U.S. market may sound like a win, but it's a far cry from the big prize of an ETF
Darryn Pollock is a journalist based in Durban, South Africa. He has years of experience in writing for a number of print and digital platforms, raging from sport to technology and of course, Cryptocurrencies.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Bakkt Delay Due to CFTC Concerns Over Its Planned Custody of Clients’ Bitcoin: WSJ
- Japan: SBI Group Sets Up Spin-Off to Manufacture Crypto Mining Chips
- Western Union Partners With Stellar Collaborator Thunes for Mobile Wallet Transfers
- Swiss Federal Council Initiates Blockchain Law Consultation Period