Major cryptocurrency exchange Biannce has entered negotiations regarding a partnership in the Japanese market.
Hisashi Oki is a managing editor at Cointelegraph Japan. Previously, he worked for TV Tokyo in New York, covering Wall Street and the US presidential election in 2016. He studied political philosophy in the UK and economics and philosophy in the Netherlands both at graduate levels. He sees crypto currency’s potential in delivering “financial sovereignty.”
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst