Forgoing crypto’s main principles, proof-of-authority is used by world giants and tech companies for better efficiency and scalability.
Julia is a researcher/journalist who covers the latest trends in finance and technology. Since 2013, she has been researching the cryptocurrency market and coordinating international conferences. Julia’s works are featured by popular fintech magazines, including Investing, SeekingAlpha and Bitcoinist, where she interviewed representatives from MIT, Indeed, Ethereum and more. She's trading some stocks and digital currencies for experimental purposes and hunting for the most interesting, cutting-edge technologies' use cases in investing and finance.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving