According to Finance Minister Ueli Maurer, Switzerland will not create any specific blockchain or crypto legislation.
Veronika Rinecker is Chief Editor of Cointelegraph auf Deutsch. She used to work as a freelance journalist in different countries for four years. She studied international journalism and media management as well as terrorism research. What fascinates her most about Bitcoin & Co. is that you do not need anyone's permission and that you have only recently got an opportunity to use money without arbitrary restrictions.
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3,300
- Blockchain Payments’ Mass Adoption Is 3-5 Years Away, Says BitPay CEO
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin