Despite the “crypto winter,” the number of crypto firms in Switzerland and Liechtenstein has continued to grow, per a recent report.
Veronika Rinecker is Chief Editor of Cointelegraph auf Deutsch. She used to work as a freelance journalist in different countries for four years. She studied international journalism and media management as well as terrorism research. What fascinates her most about Bitcoin & Co. is that you do not need anyone's permission and that you have only recently got an opportunity to use money without arbitrary restrictions.
- Report: Bitmain IPO Document Reportedly Reveals $500 Million Q3 Losses
- Japan’s Number Two Bank by Assets Completes R3 Blockchain-Based Trade Finance Trial
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18