The company is opening the US branch in New York in May 2018 and the Singapore branch in July 2018
Yuliya Avdyusheva is a writer on Blockchain, BlockShow updates. She is savvy with words and doubles as the proofreader of articles. She is intrigued with Blockchain from her Master's in Intellectual Property and Digital Rights. Her future plans include pursuing a Ph.D. focusing on use cases of Blockchain in law.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce
- Cryptocurrencies May ‘Upend the Digital World,’ Says Institutional Investor Consultancy