The Blockchain Research Institute (BRI) and MCI Canada are excited to announce the finalists of the 2022 Web3 and Blockchain Transformation Awards. Winners will be announced at the W3B Awards Gala on Nov. 8, 2022 in Toronto as part of the W3B World conference.
This year, W3B received a record-breaking number of submissions, representing a diverse and international community of blockchain researchers, leaders, innovators, builders and service providers. After careful deliberation, the W3B Awards’ judging panel has shortlisted 35 finalists in 11 award categories:
Blockchain Frontier Award finalists
- Anjum Khurshid — associate professor, University of Texas at Austin
- Horst Treiblmaier — professor at Modul University Vienna
- Phantom Seokgu Yun — founder and CEO of MetaMUI-Sovereign Wallet
Blockchain Leadership Award finalists
Industry Leadership subcategory
- Pradeep Goel — CEO of Solve.Care
- Ted Katagi — CEO and president of Kenja K.K.
- Roanie Levy — CEO of Prescient Innovations
Ecosystem Leadership subcategory
- Paul Brody — global blockchain leader at EY
- Heather Dahl — CEO of Indicio
- Csilla Zsigri — vice president of strategy at BTP
Advocacy and education subcategory
- Suyash Bhatt — senior lecturer and manager of academics and accreditation at the Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Services
- Dale Chrystie — business fellow and blockchain strategist at FedEx
- Sonal Patel — head of operations at ConsenSys Mesh
Blockchain Entrepreneurship Award finalists
Industry Solutions subcategory
- Patientory Inc.
IT Infrastructure subcategory
- Filecoin Foundation
- Genesis Technologies
- MetaMUI-Sovereign Wallet
- ParallelChain Lab
Blockchain Services Award finalists
System and software services subcategory
- EY Global Blockchain Team
Data and security services subcategory
Enterprise Transformation Award finalists
Enterprise Applications subcategory
- Global Rockstar
Enterprise Ecosystems subcategory
- Teck Resources
- Verizon Global Technology Solutions
Blockchain for Good Award finalists
- GuildOne Inc.
- Industria Technology and Rebalance Earth
- MyElth Inc.
These achievements will be celebrated at the W3B Awards Gala in Toronto on Nov. 8, where the exceptional leaders and innovators driving global Web3 and blockchain transformation will be honored.
About the Blockchain Research Institute
The Blockchain Research Institute is an independent, global think-tank dedicated to inspiring and preparing private and public-sector leaders to drive blockchain transformation. Funded by a member community of more than 100 companies, government agencies and technology platforms, the BRI brings together some of the world’s leading thinkers to undertake ground-breaking research on the strategic implications of blockchain technology, producing practical insights to help its members drive digital transformation across industries.
About MCI Canada
MCI is a global engagement and marketing agency that creates human-centric touch points that unleash the power of people. Firm believers in the power of building community since 1987, MCI is helping brands, associations and nonprofit organizations solve their key people challenges through their expertise in live and virtual events, strategic digital communications, and consulting and community solutions. MCI Canada provides live and digital event association services to influence, engage, connect, interact, immerse and educate key target audiences.