Supply chains are in the spotlight and following COVID-19, there has been greater speculation on how they will adapt in the future. Robots and drones, click and collect, automated warehouses, radio frequency identification inventory, and many other digital technologies are rapidly transforming the supply chain. The best companies are learning how to use much of these new technologies to get more value from their supply chains and improve their profits.
Keeping all these factors in mind, GROUP FUTURISTA a leading global event company is all set to host its 8th webinar of their Futurecast Series ‘Future of Digital Supply Chain in post COVID world’. With resilience at the top of everyone’s agenda, they will explore what it will mean for supply chains in the long term and how some of the new digitisation trends are set to accelerate.
This webinar will be happening in real time on the 24th of September at 0900 HRS ET/1400 HRS BST. Visit the Group Futurista webinar website for additional information and sign up for free here.
- Philip Hall, Managing Director - Europe, CommerceHub
Topic - Reequipping Retailers for Online Growth
- Madhav Durbha, Group Vice President of Industry Strategy at LLamasoft
Topic - Rethinking Supply Chain Digitalization in the Never Normal World
- Andres Zornig Zobbe, Sr. Director Customer Supply Chain SEB Markets, Carlsberg Group
Topic - Best practices during COVID-19 for analysing and mitigating supply chain risk
- Michele Stekelnburg, Director Strategic Accounts EMEA, project44
Topic - COVID-19: Managing supply chain risk and disruption
- Heddy Bourghida, Group Transportation Director at Vandemoortele and Former Director at Procter and Gamble
Topic - Be Ready For The Digital Transformation
- Panel Discussion - Scaling supply chain digitisation after COVID-19
If you are interested in speaking or sponsoring future events please review Group Futurista’s future events page here.