In a financial world where a plethora of asset classes, instruments, brokerages, technological infrastructure and platforms are available, offering tailor-made packages that are defined to match strategies, preferences and profiles of new and experienced traders is no longer an option.
By joining their strengths and know-how from their foreign exchange (FX) and crypto backgrounds, the founders of Global GT committed to their vision and created a flexible trading environment that would enable traders to expand their trading horizons.
Global GT was established with the aim of revolutionizing traders’ experience by amalgamating the best of both worlds — FX and crypto, hence the “Hybrid” concept.
Global GT, the first regulated hybrid broker, strives to meet the growing demands of both FX and crypto traders by offering a wide array of instruments for contracts for differences (CFDs) that can be traded on the popular MetaTrader 5, or MT5, platform (MT5 desktop, MT5 WebTrader, MT5 macOS or MT5 mobile).
As part of the unique “Hybrid” trading model, account holders of Global GT are also able to deposit, trade and withdraw funds in both fiat and cryptocurrencies with zero transaction fees to and from e-wallets.
After its recent rebranding, Global GT revamped its website and launched new promotions as well as account types, in addition to new products and services.
The four new account types are the Cent, Mini, Standard and ECN, with each one tailored with different instruments and trading conditions, spreads as low as 0.0 price interest points as well as dynamic leverage up to a ratio of one to 1,000 (depending on the asset class).
Promotions such as the welcome and loyalty deposit bonuses are currently running, entitling clients who decide to fund their live trading accounts to receive up to $6,600 in trading credits, depending on their transfer-ins.
With a gradual shift of retail traders from traditional asset offerings to more innovative instruments, Global GT extended its product suite to include new asset classes, two of which exclusively created by the internal research and development team.
The eight asset classes offered by Global GT are as follows:
- FX — majors, minors or crosses.
- Precious metals — gold or silver.
- Energies — U.S. oil, U.K. oil or natural gas.
- Indices — i.e. Dow Jones, Nasdaq and more.
- Stocks — i.e. Apple, Facebook and more.
- Crypto pairs — Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM) or Polkadot (DOT) combined with the euro, the U.S. dollar or Japanese yen fiat currencies or BTC.
- Synthetic crypto pairs (exclusive) – A combination of BTC with an FX instrument or CFDs such as indices, metals or stocks.
- GTi12 Index (exclusive) – An index based on 12 cryptocurrencies with an equal share and impact on the price. The GTi12 Index currently comprises BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, Bitcoin SV (BSV), XLM, EOS, DOT, Binance Coin (BNB), Tron (TRX) and ADA.
Discover Global GT today: https://globalgt.com/
Thanks to Global GT’s agile approach to trading, all clients can stay on top of any market anytime and even trade crypto pairs and the GTi12 Index 24/7.
Global GT YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GlobalGT
Risk warning: CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high level of risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.