The first ever Bitfilm movie competition starts on Steemit today. The users of this decentralzied social network can vote for movies they like the most.
Aaron Koenig News
Aaron Koenig is a producer and director of films, book author, entrepreneur, and founder and CEO of the Bitfilm GmbH cinema company, which is specializes in commercial movies. Besides that, he is a co-founder and chairman of AMIKO, a startup of Bitcoin 2.0 which offers loyalty programs using Bitcoin technology. Also, Aaron Koenig wrote a book about Bitcoin, using examples of the Austrian economy. Aaron Koenig Bitcoin’s involvement started in 2014. It is a pure coincidence that Bitfilm and Bitcoin have the same prefix, but since then, many of his clients have been Bitcoin startups. Moreover, Aaron Koenig founded Bitcoin Exchange Berlin and took over the role of secretary general of the Global Bitcoin Alliance.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin SV Experiences Blockchain Reorganizations, Possibly Due to Unwieldy Block Size
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19