As the world celebrates the ninth birthday of Bitcoin’s genesis block, Max Keiser reminds us to be mindful of the 40-year history of cryptography.
Adam Back News
Adam Back is a crypto-hacker and cryptographer born in London in 1970 and is currently living in Malta. Adam Back’s hashcash proof-of-work system is used in counterspam technologies and cryptocurrency mining. Adam Back is one of the first people to work on Bitcoin and was contacted by Nakamoto in 2009 to give his thoughts on hashcashes usage in Bitcoin. Adam Back is a founder of the technology company Blockstream, which is one of the main contributors to Bitcoin Core. As Blockstream’s CEO, Adam brought the company into being a leading developer of the Lightning Network, liquid sidechains and other interesting projects. Adam’s contribution to Bitcoin and cryptography development has made him one of the main cryptocurrency experts today. He is actively doing talks on such topics as privacy, scaling and the future development of Bitcoin.
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16