A fake extension on Google Chrome browser impersonated an application for Ledger wallet to steal crypto from users.
Advertising is a form of marketing communication that promotes some product or service via audio or visual form. Advertising is directed toward crowds, not individuals and has no personal message. Advertising is openly sponsored and broadcast through any type of media, such as TV, radio, search results and any other video or audio content. Advertisement is also popular in the cryptocurrency industry and promotes crypto exchanges, consulting services and various cryptocurrencies themselves. Bitcoin advertising is a controversial theme. Bitcoin ads are banned by Google, Facebook and Twitter. Advertisement of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is considered insecure for users as many of them don’t have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and ICOs and may become involved in fraudulent and illegal schemes through promising ads.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations