Crypto platforms are taking innovative approaches when it comes to incentivization, but what does it mean for miners and the people who use these services?
Advertising is a form of marketing communication that promotes some product or service via audio or visual form. Advertising is directed toward crowds, not individuals and has no personal message. Advertising is openly sponsored and broadcast through any type of media, such as TV, radio, search results and any other video or audio content. Advertisement is also popular in the cryptocurrency industry and promotes crypto exchanges, consulting services and various cryptocurrencies themselves. Bitcoin advertising is a controversial theme. Bitcoin ads are banned by Google, Facebook and Twitter. Advertisement of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is considered insecure for users as many of them don’t have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and ICOs and may become involved in fraudulent and illegal schemes through promising ads.
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
- South Korean Startup Presto to File Constitutional Appeal Against Local ICO Ban
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: BSV, XEM, TRX, BNB, BTC