Flagship global airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is using blockchain to facilitate intercompany settlements process with its subsidiaries.
- Digital Dollars, Bakkt CEO Scandal & a Continuing Pandemic: Bad Crypto News of the Week
- Network of Fake Bitcoin QR Code Generators Stole $45,000 in March
- Ethereum-Based Social Video Network Integrates Zoom for Live Streaming
- Bitcoins on the Move — Is BTC Price Inversely Correlated to Mempool Size?
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion