The hardware manufacturer beat Wall Street expectations on adjusted earnings, as executives remain upbeat about the coming quarter.
AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) is an American transnational IT company founded in 1969 by Jerry Sanders and headquartered in California, U.S. AMD specializes on computer processors and related hardware and software for both business and consumer markets. AMD is the only major rival to Intel in microprocessor development. Crypto proof-of-work mining is performed with graphics processing units that are a major product of AMD, which is why AMD greatly benefited from the cryptocurrency outburst of the last several years. AMD’s products are used for Bitcoin mining as well as for other cryptocurrencies. AMD has also participated in cryptocurrency development. AMD contributed to blockchain technology development by optimizing performance of its major products through implementing software drivers made for blockchain computing with AMD chips.
- Bitcoin Price Must Hit $7.3K to Avoid Bearish Bollinger Band ‘Squeeze’
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- TikTok Owner Reportedly Working With Chinese State Media on Blockchain
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death by Exhuming Body
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE