U.S. crypto exchange Coinbase adds BTC support to its Coinbase Wallet — a secure app that allows users to store their own crypto.
An application is applied software for users. As virtual currencies have become popular worldwide, cryptocurrency applications allow users to store, transfer and track their money, and to show exchange rates and other related information, which is gaining popularity among interested users. An individual niche is made for Bitcoin mining software, as it requires extra computer power and equipment that allows users to issue a new digital coin. In addition to this, there are a lot of developments using blockchain technology, such as blockchain applications in which each user stores an identical copy of the blockchain and synchronizes all of them via a consensus algorithm. There is a wide range of blockchain software. For example, there are services that provide job searches, the betting on sport events, the storing of documents, etc.
- Japan: E-Commerce Giant Rakuten’s New Payment App Appears to Support Crypto
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Coinbase Wallet Users Can Now Back Up Their Private Keys on Google Drive and iCloud. How Safe Is It?
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15