Major digital asset platform Bakkt has completed a new $300 million funding round, its second funding round after securing $182 million in late 2018.
An application is applied software for users. As virtual currencies have become popular worldwide, cryptocurrency applications allow users to store, transfer and track their money, and to show exchange rates and other related information, which is gaining popularity among interested users. An individual niche is made for Bitcoin mining software, as it requires extra computer power and equipment that allows users to issue a new digital coin. In addition to this, there are a lot of developments using blockchain technology, such as blockchain applications in which each user stores an identical copy of the blockchain and synchronizes all of them via a consensus algorithm. There is a wide range of blockchain software. For example, there are services that provide job searches, the betting on sport events, the storing of documents, etc.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’