Most of the fundraising in the cryptocurrency space shifted from the Americas to Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific region.
Asia is the largest part of the world by both population and territory, and consists of 54 countries. Over 60% of the world’s population lives there. Together with Europe, Eurasia comprises the largest continent across the globe. Over recent decades, the region has become very attractive in almost every way. It has a huge number of industries in all sectors, a cheap labor force, etc., which makes local companies very attractive for investors and in turn, also helps to benefit the Asian economy. As many countries are developing or are already developed in Asia, the stock markets of this region are currently operating as fast as the American stock markets. Besides that, people receive a high-leveled education that is also available for foreigners through special programs like the Asia Society and so on.
- Bitcoin Whale Numbers Hit 2-Year High as Investors Mirror 2016 Halving
- Texas Cloud Mining Firm Shut Down After Fake Charity Pitch
- Craig Wright’s Lawyers Slam Court Order Based on 'Personal Attacks'
- First Public Bitcoin Fund Listed on Toronto Stock Exchange
- Bitcoin Price Suddenly Drops Below $7K, Crypto Market Under $200B