Smart contracts auditing firm Hosho has laid off a significant number of staff, citing an increased amount of automated tooling.
Asia is the largest part of the world by both population and territory, and consists of 54 countries. Over 60% of the world’s population lives there. Together with Europe, Eurasia comprises the largest continent across the globe. Over recent decades, the region has become very attractive in almost every way. It has a huge number of industries in all sectors, a cheap labor force, etc., which makes local companies very attractive for investors and in turn, also helps to benefit the Asian economy. As many countries are developing or are already developed in Asia, the stock markets of this region are currently operating as fast as the American stock markets. Besides that, people receive a high-leveled education that is also available for foreigners through special programs like the Asia Society and so on.
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- ConsenSys Backs Ethereum-Based Unlisted Infrastructure Investment Startup Allinfra
- Bahrain’s Central Bank Launches Sandbox for Blockchain Companies: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20