CIMB Singapore has completed its first blockchain-based trade financing transaction.
Asia is the largest part of the world by both population and territory, and consists of 54 countries. Over 60% of the world’s population lives there. Together with Europe, Eurasia comprises the largest continent across the globe. Over recent decades, the region has become very attractive in almost every way. It has a huge number of industries in all sectors, a cheap labor force, etc., which makes local companies very attractive for investors and in turn, also helps to benefit the Asian economy. As many countries are developing or are already developed in Asia, the stock markets of this region are currently operating as fast as the American stock markets. Besides that, people receive a high-leveled education that is also available for foreigners through special programs like the Asia Society and so on.
- ING Bank Proposes Security and Privacy Trade-Off for Corda Blockchain
- Research: Over 40% of Blockchain Industry Employees Work at Crypto Exchanges
- Libra Could Serve as Counter to Chinese Digital Currency, Says Zuckerberg
- US Treasury Agrees on Need to Observe Libra After Congressman’s Request
- Price Analysis 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX