The social network also identified compliance and AI in being highly useful skills in the coming years for the sector.
Asia is the largest part of the world by both population and territory, and consists of 54 countries. Over 60% of the world’s population lives there. Together with Europe, Eurasia comprises the largest continent across the globe. Over recent decades, the region has become very attractive in almost every way. It has a huge number of industries in all sectors, a cheap labor force, etc., which makes local companies very attractive for investors and in turn, also helps to benefit the Asian economy. As many countries are developing or are already developed in Asia, the stock markets of this region are currently operating as fast as the American stock markets. Besides that, people receive a high-leveled education that is also available for foreigners through special programs like the Asia Society and so on.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000