Half of the top-30 crypto exchanges try to avoid dealing with U.S., despite it being one of the biggest markets.
Bancor is a network which allows users to exchange currencies for others without any mediators. In other words, Bancor is a protocol that converts tokens on the basis of smart contracts. The ICO of Bancor currency (BNT) project started in May 2017, and by the end of the ICO, the team at Bancor had gathered 396,720 ETH from 10,885 investors in less than three hours. The Bancor coin is aimed to exchange tokens — with the ERC-20 standard — directly with other coins without the help of cryptocurrency stock markets and exchanges in order to increase the liquidity of tokens and remove fees that should help reduce users’ spending during the exchange process. Bancor coin mining is unavailable, as BNT initially had a strict limit of coins which were distributed during the ICO.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*