Will Binance’s entry into the U.S. market pave the way for other prominent exchanges as well?
Bancor is a network which allows users to exchange currencies for others without any mediators. In other words, Bancor is a protocol that converts tokens on the basis of smart contracts. The ICO of Bancor currency (BNT) project started in May 2017, and by the end of the ICO, the team at Bancor had gathered 396,720 ETH from 10,885 investors in less than three hours. The Bancor coin is aimed to exchange tokens — with the ERC-20 standard — directly with other coins without the help of cryptocurrency stock markets and exchanges in order to increase the liquidity of tokens and remove fees that should help reduce users’ spending during the exchange process. Bancor coin mining is unavailable, as BNT initially had a strict limit of coins which were distributed during the ICO.
- Victim of $24 Million SIM Swap Case Writes Open Letter to FCC Chairman
- Binance Joins Council of Internet Giant Kakao’s Blockchain Project
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws Apply to Crypto Too, Says FinCEN Chief
- Canadian Terminal Operator Joins Maersk and IBM's TradeLens
- Price Analysis 21/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX