Libra has gotten off to a spluttering start in the eyes of regulators. But could central banks swoop in and save the day?
Bank of England News
The Bank of England is one of the main financial authorities and is the central bank of the United Kingdom. The Bank of England is the second-oldest bank in operation and the most influential of them, having served as a role model for other countries’ central banks. There are a lot of services provided by the Bank of England. For example, the Bank of England provides a quarterly inflation report that sums up all the results of monetary policies. The Bank of England is also in charge of economic growth forecasts and some other financial predictions and research. The Bank of England is the custodian of the gold reserves of the United Kingdom and the official gold reserves of around 30 other countries. The Bank of England is the banknote issuer of UK and has a contract with De La Rue plc. – an English banknote manufacturing company that prints all the modern banknotes of the UK.
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Ethereum Hard Fork Live, Stolen ETH Moved, ‘Hodlers Are Insane’: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 2–8
- Death Spirals and BTC — What Happens When Miners Capitulate?
- Ethereum Price Stable Despite Hard Fork, Altcoins See Small Gains
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB