The Bank of England’s deputy governor has warned that stablecoin adoption could have profound implications for the money creation of national economies.
Bank of England News
The Bank of England is one of the main financial authorities and is the central bank of the United Kingdom. The Bank of England is the second-oldest bank in operation and the most influential of them, having served as a role model for other countries’ central banks. There are a lot of services provided by the Bank of England. For example, the Bank of England provides a quarterly inflation report that sums up all the results of monetary policies. The Bank of England is also in charge of economic growth forecasts and some other financial predictions and research. The Bank of England is the custodian of the gold reserves of the United Kingdom and the official gold reserves of around 30 other countries. The Bank of England is the banknote issuer of UK and has a contract with De La Rue plc. – an English banknote manufacturing company that prints all the modern banknotes of the UK.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’