NXT team has announced the launch of the full suite of Smart Transaction templates.
Bas Wisselink News
Bas Wisselink is a blockchain and Bitcoin technologies educator and speaker. Bas Wisselink started actively working with Bitcoin in 2013, and since then, he has been organizing meetings and conferences, performing there as a speaker, and founding businesses as an entrepreneur. Moreover, Bas Wisselink is an author of multiple articles related to the subject and an invited guest of numerous interviews. Besides that, he is a co-founder of the Nxt Foundation — an international network of people with various specialties working on the blockchain ecosystem — Jelurida B.V — a company developing and issuing public blockchain platforms — and Blockchain Workspace — an educational project about blockchain. Currently, he also an advisor that designs and conducts blockchain trainings.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*