NXT team has announced the launch of the full suite of Smart Transaction templates.
Bas Wisselink News
Bas Wisselink is a blockchain and Bitcoin technologies educator and speaker. Bas Wisselink started actively working with Bitcoin in 2013, and since then, he has been organizing meetings and conferences, performing there as a speaker, and founding businesses as an entrepreneur. Moreover, Bas Wisselink is an author of multiple articles related to the subject and an invited guest of numerous interviews. Besides that, he is a co-founder of the Nxt Foundation — an international network of people with various specialties working on the blockchain ecosystem — Jelurida B.V — a company developing and issuing public blockchain platforms — and Blockchain Workspace — an educational project about blockchain. Currently, he also an advisor that designs and conducts blockchain trainings.
- Australian Financial Regulator Could Oversee Facebook’s Calibra Wallet
- CME Bitcoin Options Volume Doubles One Week After Launch, Hits $5.3M
- Turkish City Developing Crypto and Blockchain Solutions for Public Services
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- Price Analysis Jan 20: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA