NXT team has announced the launch of the full suite of Smart Transaction templates.
Bas Wisselink News
Bas Wisselink is a blockchain and Bitcoin technologies educator and speaker. Bas Wisselink started actively working with Bitcoin in 2013, and since then, he has been organizing meetings and conferences, performing there as a speaker, and founding businesses as an entrepreneur. Moreover, Bas Wisselink is an author of multiple articles related to the subject and an invited guest of numerous interviews. Besides that, he is a co-founder of the Nxt Foundation — an international network of people with various specialties working on the blockchain ecosystem — Jelurida B.V — a company developing and issuing public blockchain platforms — and Blockchain Workspace — an educational project about blockchain. Currently, he also an advisor that designs and conducts blockchain trainings.
- US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton: ICOs Can Be Effective, But ‘Securities Laws Must Be Followed’
- Report: Stablecoins See Significant Growth in Adoption Over Recent Months
- State Farm Tests Blockchain Solution to Speed Up Auto Insurance Claims
- Markets Fail to Hold Yesterday’s Gains, Bitcoin Trades Below $3,500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10