NXT team has announced the launch of the full suite of Smart Transaction templates.
Bas Wisselink News
Bas Wisselink is a blockchain and Bitcoin technologies educator and speaker. Bas Wisselink started actively working with Bitcoin in 2013, and since then, he has been organizing meetings and conferences, performing there as a speaker, and founding businesses as an entrepreneur. Moreover, Bas Wisselink is an author of multiple articles related to the subject and an invited guest of numerous interviews. Besides that, he is a co-founder of the Nxt Foundation — an international network of people with various specialties working on the blockchain ecosystem — Jelurida B.V — a company developing and issuing public blockchain platforms — and Blockchain Workspace — an educational project about blockchain. Currently, he also an advisor that designs and conducts blockchain trainings.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals
- Report: Chinese Publicly Listed Construction Company Turned Mining Firm Lost Over $23 Million
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19