Coinbase Pro is adding support for Ripple’s XRP token, which will be fully tradable after the platform establishes sufficient liquidity.
Basic Attention Token News
Basic Attention Token (BAT) is a cryptocurrency designed with the Ethereum technologies as an ERC-20 standard token. The BAT coin was developed as a utility token for the Brave browser’s blockchain network. Basic Attention Token is used within the platform as a payment tool, covering the expenses that websites carry due to the Brave functions of advertisement filtering and data protection. Bith the BAT coin and the Brabe browser were developed by Brendan Eich - a founder of Mozilla project. As a part of the internet browser ecosystem, the token is used as a tool for the enhancement of digital advertising and “attention-based services”. The Basic Attention Token utilizes the work with the user mental engagement to provide efficient information delivery.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22