CEO Brian Armstrong is the first crypto entrepreneur to join billionaire-backed charity program The Giving Pledge.
Bill Gates News
Bill Gates is an American businessman and founder of the Microsoft Corporation, who is currently active in such fields as investing, philanthropy, humanitarianism and others. Bill Gates founded Microsoft in 1975 and turned it into the world’s largest PC software company. For a long time, Bill Gates was the wealthiest person in the world and is currently in Top-3, in terms of net worth. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the largest venture philanthropy organizations, focusing on grants in developing countries, global health and scholarships. Bill Gates quotes on various IT-related topics are very influential in the developer culture. Bill Gates’ cryptocurrency views are concentrated around the privacy features. The main point of the opinion of Bill Gates on Bitcoin is that the privacy features allow hidden money laundering, terrorism funding and drug dealing and is a major problem of it.
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Cointelegraph Launches Korean HQ in Seoul, Expanding Presence in Asia
- Ethereum Is in a Bear Market, But One Analyst Explains Why He’s Long