French billionaire Bernard Arnault has denied reports that he was involved in a Belgium-based cryptocurrency trading firm.
Bill Gates News
Bill Gates is an American businessman and founder of the Microsoft Corporation, who is currently active in such fields as investing, philanthropy, humanitarianism and others. Bill Gates founded Microsoft in 1975 and turned it into the world’s largest PC software company. For a long time, Bill Gates was the wealthiest person in the world and is currently in Top-3, in terms of net worth. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the largest venture philanthropy organizations, focusing on grants in developing countries, global health and scholarships. Bill Gates quotes on various IT-related topics are very influential in the developer culture. Bill Gates’ cryptocurrency views are concentrated around the privacy features. The main point of the opinion of Bill Gates on Bitcoin is that the privacy features allow hidden money laundering, terrorism funding and drug dealing and is a major problem of it.
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- TikTok Owner Reportedly Working With Chinese State Media on Blockchain
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death by Exhuming Body
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE
- Bitcoin Price Short-Term Indicators Hinting at $7.4K Weekend Bounce