An analysis of 2018 price performance and the slowdown of the ICO sector demonstrates the pitfalls of centralization, Jimmy Song says.
Bitcoin Core Developer News
Bitcoin Core — the official creator of the Bitcoin client — has a large open-source developer community. Bitcoin development is operated with an open-source code so that every Bitcoin Core developer can make their contribution to the project. The Bitcoin Core developer team is well known for their professionalism and long-term experience of working in other companies specializing in digital technologies. Nevertheless, this team is not a static group of people, as everyone interested can participate, and sometimes the background of a person, who wants to become a Bitcoin Core developer, doesn’t mean anything, as the main thing is the quality of their work. Besides that, all well-known Bitcoin Core developers have made their way up for many years, so one of the most important things in the beginning of working as a developer there is gaining a reputation.
- Two Veteran Traders See Bullish Signs With Bitcoin Rebounding to $8.5K
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Price Analysis Jan 24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA