An analysis of 2018 price performance and the slowdown of the ICO sector demonstrates the pitfalls of centralization, Jimmy Song says.
Bitcoin Core Developer News
Bitcoin Core — the official creator of the Bitcoin client — has a large open-source developer community. Bitcoin development is operated with an open-source code so that every Bitcoin Core developer can make their contribution to the project. The Bitcoin Core developer team is well known for their professionalism and long-term experience of working in other companies specializing in digital technologies. Nevertheless, this team is not a static group of people, as everyone interested can participate, and sometimes the background of a person, who wants to become a Bitcoin Core developer, doesn’t mean anything, as the main thing is the quality of their work. Besides that, all well-known Bitcoin Core developers have made their way up for many years, so one of the most important things in the beginning of working as a developer there is gaining a reputation.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA