BitMEX’s research arm sheds light on who funds development of the open source software behind Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Core Developer News
Bitcoin Core — the official creator of the Bitcoin client — has a large open-source developer community. Bitcoin development is operated with an open-source code so that every Bitcoin Core developer can make their contribution to the project. The Bitcoin Core developer team is well known for their professionalism and long-term experience of working in other companies specializing in digital technologies. Nevertheless, this team is not a static group of people, as everyone interested can participate, and sometimes the background of a person, who wants to become a Bitcoin Core developer, doesn’t mean anything, as the main thing is the quality of their work. Besides that, all well-known Bitcoin Core developers have made their way up for many years, so one of the most important things in the beginning of working as a developer there is gaining a reputation.
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’
- BMW’s Blockchain Solution for Supply Chains to Roll Out in 2020
- Voatz Bug Bounty Kicked Off of HackerOne Platform
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar