Cambridge University has put out a study on cryptocurrency that provides information on exchanges, wallets and mining.
Bitcoin Industry News
An industry is the production of goods and related services within an economy. The Bitcoin industry includes Bitcoin itself and such products as Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin wallets, Bitcoin industry news and some others. Bitcoin industry analysis is one of the major topics of most fintech and technology media. Studies of the Bitcoin industry’s information on exchanges, wallets and mining are conducted by leading universities. The Bitcoin industry’s value is also part of numerous studies, mostly conducted with government support in order to establish the monetary risks provided by the new market. The Bitcoin industry is the predecessor and also part of cryptocurrency industry, with most products of which being Bitcoin-related or somehow connected to it. The Bitcoin industry’s worth is hard to estimate, but the total market capitalization of all issued Bitcoins is currently estimated to be more than $100 billion.
- Breaking: US Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- Bitcoin an ‘Unstoppable Force,’ US Congressman Tells Crypto Hearing
- China Ruling Bitcoin Is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- Bitcoin Price: $10,800 Now Crucial as Multiple Death Crosses Appear