Cambridge University has put out a study on cryptocurrency that provides information on exchanges, wallets and mining.
Bitcoin Industry News
An industry is the production of goods and related services within an economy. The Bitcoin industry includes Bitcoin itself and such products as Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin wallets, Bitcoin industry news and some others. Bitcoin industry analysis is one of the major topics of most fintech and technology media. Studies of the Bitcoin industry’s information on exchanges, wallets and mining are conducted by leading universities. The Bitcoin industry’s value is also part of numerous studies, mostly conducted with government support in order to establish the monetary risks provided by the new market. The Bitcoin industry is the predecessor and also part of cryptocurrency industry, with most products of which being Bitcoin-related or somehow connected to it. The Bitcoin industry’s worth is hard to estimate, but the total market capitalization of all issued Bitcoins is currently estimated to be more than $100 billion.
- Anthony Pompliano Speaks to CNN about Warren Buffett and Bitcoin
- MoneyGram Expands Ripple Partnership with $11.3 Million
- Coinbase Releases its Plan for the Coronavirus Spread
- $257 Million ICO Project Filecoin Has New Launch Schedule, Gemini Custody Solution
- Coronavirus and Three Major Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Broke Below $9.4K