Cambridge University has put out a study on cryptocurrency that provides information on exchanges, wallets and mining.
Bitcoin Industry News
An industry is the production of goods and related services within an economy. The Bitcoin industry includes Bitcoin itself and such products as Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin wallets, Bitcoin industry news and some others. Bitcoin industry analysis is one of the major topics of most fintech and technology media. Studies of the Bitcoin industry’s information on exchanges, wallets and mining are conducted by leading universities. The Bitcoin industry’s value is also part of numerous studies, mostly conducted with government support in order to establish the monetary risks provided by the new market. The Bitcoin industry is the predecessor and also part of cryptocurrency industry, with most products of which being Bitcoin-related or somehow connected to it. The Bitcoin industry’s worth is hard to estimate, but the total market capitalization of all issued Bitcoins is currently estimated to be more than $100 billion.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week